Coach Jeremiah (J.C.) came through Hoops4Health as a player and now has come full circle as a coach. He has a gift to coach and is great working with players of all ages. He always bring high energy when he coaches and makes the game fun to learn. Great at teaching the fundamentals and building good basketball habits. As a coach and former player Coach J.C. stresses to his players that the ability to learn the game first is the key to playing it freely. Freely meaning the game is fun and competitive to your liking. He believes in coaching players to get them better both as a person and as a basketball player. Players will be mentally and physically challenged. Maintaining a healthy body and mind will be a theme throughout his coaching. Most importantly Coach J.C. believes the game is is all about having fun while competing to get better and to reach new goals that you may have for this game.
His story is an inspirational one to all players. He started basketball later. His first team was with Hoops4Health in 7th grade. Newer to the game he had to work that much harder to catch up. Through hard work and discipline he worked his way up into making his high school team. He also eventually made the 16U and 17U National Hoops4Health teams. He capped off his AAU career going 30-10 and being on one of the top teams in the country. He then completed his dream of playing college basketball.
- Coached Summer 2021 Hoops4Health Bulldogs 2/3 Orange
- Coached Spring 2021 Hoops4Health Bulldogs 2 Orange, 3 Orange, and 3 Black
- Assistant Coach Winter 2020-2021 Hoops4Health Bulldogs 6 Orange and 6 Black, Winnetka Coyotes 3/4 Gold and 3/4 Black
- Coached Winter 2020-2021 Wilmette Wolves 3 Green, 3 Black, 4 Green, 4 Black, and 2/3 Orange Bulldogs.
- Assistant Coach Fall 2020 Hoops4Health Bulldogs 3/4 Orange and 6/7 Orange.
- Coached Winter 2020-2021 Hoops4Health Bulldogs 6 Orange and 6 Black.
- Coached Summer 2020 Hoops4Health Bulldogs 5th Grade White
- Assistant Coach Spring 2020 Hoops4Health Bulldogs 3rd Grade Orange, 3rd Grade Black, 5th Grade Black, and 5th Grade Orange
- Assistant coach for Winter 2019-2020 Winnetka Coyotes 3rd Grade Gold, 5th Grade Gold, and 5th Grade Black
- Assistant coach for Winter 2019-2020 Girls Winnetka Coyotes 3rd Grade Gold, 4th Grade Gold, and 5th Grade Gold
- College basketball for Manchester University (Indiana)
- Played High School Basketball for T.F. South
- Competed on the 17U National Hoops4Health team that earned national recognition and finished the season 35-10. Played 29 out of state teams and went to 7 out of state tournaments. Champions of the Prep Hoops Show Me Showdown St. Louis, MO. Went 7-0 to win the Championship. Final 4 at the Nike Spring Showdown. Final 4 at the Pangos Terrific 24 Indianapolis, IN. Went 6-1 between the Jayhawk Finale and Sunflower Showcase in Kansas City, Mo. Team scored key victories over Yanders Law (MO), Martin Bros (IA), Hoopers Basketball Club (IL), Tyler Johnson Elite (CA), Minnesota Powerhouse (MN), Ohio Nova Rice (OH), MBA Select (OH), and On Point Hoops (OK).
- Made Bulldogs 16U and 17U National
- Hoops4Health player 7th grade through high school