- We expect players and/or parents to report to their coach or office manager if they will miss a game.
- Players should always be respectful to the refs/coaches. This means not being derogatory in any way towards your ref/coach. This will make for a more successful and enjoyable experience. Players are always encouraged to ask questions and constructive comments. If however a player has any concern to bring up please relay it to the league manager.
- Players should always be respectful to their teammates. Treating others as you would want to be treated is our when it comes to teammates, coaches, and referees. Your teammates are like your family. Treat them well. If you have a concern or conflict with a teammate set time aside to discuss not during practice or a game. Cheer on your teammates and help them out by encouraging them and giving them constructive criticism.
- Always show sportsmanship towards your opponents.
- Fighting and profanity are never allowed.
- Players should always respect the referees. At no time ever should a player challenge a referees decisions. Leave that to the coaches.
- Players should arrive on time with proper basketball gear. Jersey, gym shoes,etc. Players should NOT bring their own ball to games. Balls will be provided.
- Players should stay off the court until games previous players have exited the gym.
- No ball should be bounced in the hallways/entry way to the gym.
- Players violating any of the code of ethics will be handled on an individual basis. Consequences will be determined by the General Manager and Owner.
- We ask the parents to respect the referees decisions as well as always showing good sportsmanship to the opposing team. This means not talking to the referees or the coaches during practice or games. As well as not coaching your child(s) or other people child(s) during practice and games aside from encouragement. Of course we understand the passion of sports parents share with their kids but keep it in a fun encouraging manner that stays away from distractions to the team, your child, and the coach.
- If you have any concerns to bring up with the coach please set up a time to meet in private not during practice or game settings. We have a 24hr rule after games to discuss any issues or concerns. We always appreciate any questions and comments.
- We kindly ask all parents to remain off the court during games. This includes any family members/siblings. We welcome parents to stay and watch in the bleachers.